Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Cathy sent me this fun necklace and a stained glass yellow bird to hang on the way to my garden. It's on the sliding glass door to the lanai. The necklace is black glass in a silver frame with a cuter-than-ever wire flower on top of it.

Joan sent me this quilted table topper, darling pin cushion to match and necklace. The necklace is so unique. It's a glass case with a crown, a 'C', and a red jewel heart inside. After all--I am the 'Princess of Quite-A-Lot'!

In the sister scheme of things Joan is 'Miss Smarty' and Cathy is 'The Queen of Everything'!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy birthday! You have good sisters! :D My birthday is coming up too -- what a coincidence!

Jenny in Florida said...

Wonderful gifts Cari! They such great imagination and thoughtfullness!

Christy said...

Hey! I am the "Princess of Quite a Lot" at my house too! It is a great title, isn't it? :)

The Stitching Diva said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday FAB Cari
Happy Birthday to you

What GREAT sisters you have.

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Happy Birthday dear, Cari! I hope your day was wonderful!!! Your sister's certainly did right by you!

Julie M said...

Happy Birthday Cari!! What nice sisters you have! Hope you had a great day!

Deb said...

Happy Birthday! Hope that you had just the best day! And you got some wonderful gifts!

Lee Family said...

WOW I love your sisters ...and you too. What fun presents, love everything! I always remember when I was little you would send me something with an alligator on it. I always thought that was so neat. I think one of the books I read to my kids is from you. "There used to be an alligator under my bed" still one of my favorites.