Monday, March 9, 2009

Blackbird Loose Feathers....The Love Glove

Here's a pic of 'Two Hearts', the final piece to the Loose Feathers 2008 series.  Seems to be such a different design, but when put with their newest fabric line, Beach House.....it fits.  The fabric really matches the stitching. So - just need to attach the stitching to the fabric.  I'm going to do it in kind of a large way so when it gets to Jill she'll have some framing options.  I'm going to Utah the end of April so I think I'll take the entire series plus the Mystery Sampler with me and take a road trip to Jill's.  Don't have to twist my arm for that one!!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Cari, what a great idea to get all your BBD piece framed at Jill's! I can't wait to see what she does with them! I see what you mean about this one matching the Beach House fabric. What fun! Great stitching as usual!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Oh stop it! You're killing me! Too fantabulous! Can't wait to see them in person...and I'll drive you to Jill's! Maybe by then I'll have Little House Neighborhood done and ready to deliver to her! Wahoo! Can't wait til the 17th!

Joan said...

Can't believe you!!!
Too fabulous-excellent-perfect-any any other word that fits
I nee to take an extened leave of absence.

xoxo
Miss Sarty

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Cari,

How did I not know you had a blog! Thanks so much for the comment on mine! I have added you to my bloglist. I also punchneedle, not as much as you do but it is fun! I just spent my lunch hour reading your blog and would love to comment on everything you've done but I just don't have the time. So - let me just say that your work is amazing ~ I love, love, love the pink set you made and all your box finishes are fabulous. I'll be checking in on you regularly!
Peace,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Cool blog as for me. I'd like to read something more about this theme. Thanks for sharing that data.
Joan Stepsen
High tech gadgets